Using your JD8T & JD16T pumps for the first time
Fitting the fuse
Your pump will be supplied with a fuse which must to be fitted into the unit before use. Open the fuse holder by turning it anti clockwise until the arrows align at the bottom.
Fit the fuse into the holder and then turn clockwise until the arrows align at the top. Do not over tighten.
Setting up the pump
1) Fit loaded holder to connector on the sampling tube.
2) Extend telescopic mast to approx. 1 metre above floor level.
3) Switch pump on using on/off switch.
4) Connect filter head to a suitably calibrated flow metre and adjust motor speed control.
5) Ensure time display reading is zero by pushing reset.